- 2017 Schedule
- 2017 Sessions
- 2017 Sponsors
- 2017 Speakers
- Press Kit
Marin's Premier Cowork Space and Entrepreneurship Center in downtown San Rafael, newly opened in March.
VenturePad is Marin’s premier cowork community and business incubator, opened in March. Located at 1020 B Street in downtown San Rafael, VenturePad fills a need in Marin County for affordable, accessible and professional coworking space and entrepreneur support services for start-ups, solopreneurs, creatives, freelancers & telecommuters to help them reach their professional & personal goals. Our impact oriented, values-driven community supports you with affordable shared office space, training & expert mentoring.
Get out of the home office when you need to. Upgrade from the coffee shop. Don't get into a sublet or office lease by yourself, come share our office space, join our coworking community and work around others in a workspace with an open desk or private desk, and meeting rooms. Be a part of something bigger with a mission and a vision that aligns with your values!
• Professional upgrade from the home office. Get away from distractions, interruptions and the entertainment temptations. Reduce the entrepreneur isolation and loneliness.
• Time to move beyond the café. Feeling like a space parasite at your local cafe? Work with a comfortable table & chair optimized for productive work and professional meetings. Get away from the din of food service and constant people traffic.
• Have business meetings in a professional setting with conference rooms, private office settings with supper fast Wi Fi, big screens, ergonomic chairs, wonderful natural and task lighting.
• Wake up with purpose and have a place to go working side by side with driven, smart peers and advisors who will inspire you, help you become more effective and reach your goals faster.
• Work in a buzzing, friendly downtown neighborhood filled with the best of San Rafael’s restaurants, shops, business and amenities. VenturePad is a short walk to the San Rafael transit center and the new SMART train station, and under 5 minutes to I-101. Parking is plentiful. Walking and biking are do-able and encouraged!
Memberships start at $95/mth. Go to www.venturepad.works
Carbon neutral and zero waste operation. All LED lighting, every room has occupancy and natural light sensors, bamboo and sustainable harvested wood for flooring and table tops. Deep Green Champion with Marin Clean Energy-100% of electricity used is renewable sourced.
Habits hard to break. Lots of non recyclable packaging materials as part of construction and build out.