- 2017 Sessions
- 2017 Sponsors
- 2017 Speakers
Conference Objectives & Benefits
The Sustainable Enterprise Conference focuses on meeting the following objectives and providing these benefits to attendees:
- Understand the term sustainability and the opportunities it presents.
- Identify successful strategies for economic resilience in a global economy.
- Relate environmental policies and ways in which enterprises can prosper from these policies.
- Offer tools that are strategic and practical - from generating a vision of a sustainable enterprise, to optimizing resource management, to metrics systems for measuring progress.
- Illustrate, through experiences or cases, the rewards and risks of sustainability initiatives as an entrepreneur or within a larger enterprise.
- Network with other organizations and people to successfully implement innovative sustainable operating practices and policies.